Overview Wukong Jersey 3 points help change the fate of your business in 2019



In 2019, I set a goal to be a top leader I was studying a famous Chinese philosophy, Wukong Jersey. In short, I drew three points that I thought could help change your business fate.



1 Slowly Not Important As Long as You Do not Stop

Father Duke of the Universe has argued that as long as you continue to go somewhat slowly, it is unrealistic. This is important for newcomers, you need time to be able to speed up. Newcomer is like a newborn baby, needing to learn it, to learn, somehow can run faster.

And Confucian also added that when the goal is not yet to change the way, but do not change the target. Some of them have not reached the target to start weary and change the new target to do this. Is not it. You should change the way of walking, but do not change the destination to go elsewhere.

2 When angry, think about the consequences

I can explain, however, that Koichi is a new entrepreneur who started his business in the first 3 years, the worst year. The first three years were when your business was in trouble. And you do not really know how to handle it, so it's very frustrating.

But when you get frustrated, there are a lot of complications. For example, when I first started Business Cambodia, I was forced to give up some of my work because of my leadership, my anger and my anger. I myself sometimes get tired of working too, walking to the lagoon because of the expense of energy on anger. These are the consequences you should avoid and prevent yourself from being angry even in the company. You should just keep fighting to find the solution.

3 Try to associate with others who are better than you

Want to have a companion, a rich person wants to know you have to associate with a scholar, have you ever heard of these? The best people are the teachers that will help you to do better. Meet them so much.

For 2019, this is the year I will meet as many business leaders as possible. I meet him, know him, and learn from them as much as I can. It is possible to strengthen self-control in leadership.
Previous
Next Post »